We are not lying when we claim that possibilities are numerous with our products. Here is the proof: we are going to show you 4 DIY ideas to decorate your walls with our rosette B22. We decided to choose this rosette because it has such a beautiful design and it’s perfectly suitable for an adult as well as in a teenager’s room.
Here is a quick detailed checklist for those who want decorate their room with our Decoflair® rosette B22:
- The rosette’s dimension is 300 x 300 mm.
- Don’t use any paint with a solvent because you may damage the product.
- You may want to put 2 coats of paint for more stunning result.
- Use the Decoflair® glue to fix the rosette.
1. Living room
We completely love the idea to randomly place the rosettes… as well as choosing multiple colours. We can feel joyfulness in this living room, cant you ?
If you ever want to reproduce the same decoration in yours: we have used 16 rosettes B22:
- 2 dark yellow
- 2 light yellow
- 3 dark blue
- 4 light blue
- 5 red
But feel free to choose your own colour panel 🙂 (without solvent !)
You don’t feel like covering your bedroom with photos, but long for a much more original design ? The timing is right then because we have a lovely idea for you 🙂
The best part is that it will only take you 15 minutes to do it (remove the product’s packaging + fix it with Decoflair’s glue).
You can also place the rosettes in a vertical way.
4.Decoration for teenagers
We have created an original support which you can hang your photos on.
Here is how to do it:
- Paint the rosette with your favourite colour (put 2 coats of paint).
- Fix it with the Decoflair glue.
- Hang your photos with small nails.
Feel free to share with us your ideas/photos and shoot us an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) 🙂