This week we have created a suspension for your aromatic plants…
Moreover to be functional, our decoration is original and sooooo lovely 🙂 It will give a modern touch to your kitchen !
If you have other ideas, don’t hesitate to leave us a comment. We would love to hear from you !
What do you need to create this suspension ?
- 3D Wall Panels Ocean/ Laces/ Sahara
Choose your favourite one. You don’t know what our 3D Wall Panels look like ? Discover it here!
- Water bottles
- Box cutter
- Aromatic plants
How to do ?
- How to install our 3D Wall Panels
Installation with visible joints
– We have decided to leave our 3D Wall Panels in white, but if you want to paint them: paint the panels using a roller for smooth surfaces or a spray.
Be sure also to apply a coat of paint on the edge of the panels.
– With the help of a panel draw up reference marks to determine the final alignment of the panels.
– During the drying time drive support nails at the bottom line for stabilization in case of free-standing installation.
– Pay attention to matching the colour of the bottom seal and the final colour of the panels.
– Glue the back of the panels with Decoflair®PLUS adhesive taking care to provide the whole perimeter with a continuous glue line.
– Align the panels and press them firmly until the glue adheres, according to the adhesive manufacturer’s recommendations.
– In order to achieve an installation with uniform joints, use between each panel tile crosses of 2mm.
Discover the Decoflair 3D Wall Panels installation instructions in your language here.
- Cut the water bottles with a box cutter.
- Put the compost into the water bottles.
- Plant aromatic plants into your water bottles.
- Then the nails into the 3D Wall Panels.
- Place the string around the water bottles.
- Finally you can hang your suspension to the 3D Wall Panels 🙂