This year was difficult to manage your job, homework, activities for your kids, menu of the week, shopping…
We understand !
It’s time to begin this year 2018 with new resolutions: you will be organised.
We have imagined and created 3 memo boards. We promise that these DIY ideas will help you to be organised 🙂
1. A memo board for your recipes and shopping
Your children always ask “What are we eating tonight ?” You answer and then “Ohhh no. I don’t like this !”
Announce the menu for the next day on a blackboard. If children are not happy, they will try to negotiate. No deception !
And you can note also your shopping on it.
2. A memo board for the activities of your children
You can’t remember the activities for your children or your different appointments of the week ?
This memo board will be very useful for you !
How to do
– Choose your dimensions and cut the moulding.
– Paint the moulding with the colour of your choice.
Tips: put 2 or 3 coats of paint to have a more beautiful result.
– Glue the clips on the moulding.
– Now you can glue the moulding on the wall.
3. A memo board for your children
Yes, your children need also a memo board 🙂
To remember: to give the mathematics book back to a friend, to prepare clothes for sport, do homework for the day after tomorrow…
What do you think about this idea ?
Don’t hesitate to share your realisation(s): firstname.lastname@example.org