This week we would like to present our new “Mouldings for Indirect Lighting” 🙂
We have developed two mouldings for indirect lighting: the DECOFLAIR® CL11 and CL12.
These two mouldings enable you to create your own lighting atmosphere. And we are sure about one thing: when your neighbors will see it, they will be jealous !
Moreover these mouldings have a flat surface, which means you can fit a LED strip (not supplied). They are applied in the standard way to the ceiling but you can also choose to apply them in your own original way…
Just be inspired by our ideas…
How to install
1. Before placing your mouldings, make sure that the surface you are applying them on is clean, dry and smooth.
Then use the DECOFLAIR® mitre box and a saw with medium teeth.
Leave a notch where you want the cable from the LED strip to go through. You can use a cutter for this.
2. OPTIONAL: we advise applying an adhesive aluminium tape to ensure better reflection and throw off the light (make sure you apply it in accordance with the photo here below).
3. You can apply the DECOFLAIR® glue evely over the back of the moulding on the wall and apply a slight pressure. Use the same adhesive to make the joins between the mouldings.
4. Remove any excess of glue using a humid sponge to obtain a clean finish.
Let the glue dry for 24 hours.
5. Install and connect the LED strip following the manufacturer’s instructions.
6. Apply a coat of paint (solvent-free).
If you have any question or if you need more information, don’t hesitate to write a comment.
We will answer you as soon as possible 🙂